Two GORE-TEX® fabrics combine for lightweight, packable weather protection.
- Versatile: high performance for diverse activities and conditions.
- Superlight materials and design, emphasizing light weight and packability over durablity.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
Beta SL Hybrid Jacket:
- Highly packable, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX® fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE C-KNIT backer technology in high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood provides coverage while allowing peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation.
- Weight: 350 g / 12.3 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning, Centre back length: 78 cm / 30.75 in
- Activity: All Round
Full Product Features:
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- Ultralight Construction:
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
Design & Fit:
- Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration:
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight Vislon front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- DryCuff laminated adjustable cuffs
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight zippers and RS zipper sliders
- Note: Our WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N42p GORE-TEX® fabric with Gore C-KNIT® backer technology
- Gore Tex Logo
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
También podría interesarte
Regístrate para estar informado de las últimas novedades y mucho mas …